9,520.00€ * 15,946.16€ *
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Free of shipping costs!
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: IBRI340N_R
- commodity code: 84778099
New printers in OVP have been opened, commissioned and tested by us. They are therefore used devices.
After successful testing, the systems were repackaged. In individual cases, parts were exchanged.
As these are used devices, they are only sold to traders and with a 90-day guarantee. In return, we offer the systems at a very fair price.
According to the manufacturer and the data sheet, the systems can process PEEK and PEKK. However, we do not recommend it! The splicer (automatic roll change) also causes problems here and there, so we recommend using a large roll instead of 2x 1kg rolls. There are special feeders for this on the top of the machine. However, with the construction volume, the use of 3 to 5 kg rolls also makes more sense. 2x 1kg can also be too little.
Our recommendation is to print with ABS, ASA, HIPS, PC, PA and PETG. Here the machine achieves good results and runs reliably.
With TPU, PEEK, PVA, PP and other soft or demanding materials, problems can occur. But that is unfortunately often the case, regardless of the hardware.
The iBridger i340
Large format industrial 3D printer with high production volume
is designed to run continuously for a larger scale with dual extruders. Create functional prototypes, production tools, and strong end-use parts made from advanced polymers and composite materials like PEEK, PA6-CF, PA6-GF etc.
iBridger i340 delivers accurate, industrial grade parts repeatedly. With simple setup, reliable dual extrusion, intuitive touchscreen, thermostatic chamber and filament auto splicing, iBridger i340 is the complete professional 3D printing solution.
Advanced Thermal System
Print chamber: PID control, max. 90 ℃
Print multiple filaments
PEEK, PETG, PA6+CF, PA6+GF, ABS, PC, PA6/66, PLA, ASA, TPU, PVA, HIPS…..
Open to 3rd party filaments
Layer resolution: min 0,01mm
Accuracy: ±0,2mm or ±0,002mm/mm
Easy to use
10.1 inch full color touch screen
High print success rate
Dual liftable nozzles
Metal frame with hundred high precision parts
Patented circuit design
Optimised print control program
Other advanced features
Flexible build plate
Four filament bins for non-stop printing
HIGH TEMPERATURE PRINT HEAD
Dual extruder configuration
- The unique design of the nozzle structure significantly reduces the risk of jams or leaks.
- Dual extruder, two-color printing, dual media printing, support for different printing requirements.
- Print head cooling to avoid jams.
Ring-shaped design of the heater
- Ring-shaped hot end with 360- rotating heating wire that can heat up to 410-c quickly and evenly.
- The hot end is equipped with a high temperature protection for heat conservation and scald protection.
Dual liftable nozzles
- The unique design of the print head allows the nozzles to move up and down (repeatability <0.004 mm}, this stable and reusable mechanism effectively prevents scratches and damage between print object and idle nozzle.
- The nozzles can be raised to Smm within 1/6 second (150000 times reliability test).
Easy Swap Nozzle Set
- Easily replaceable to make nozzle care more convenient.
- Repeatable disassembly design allowing frequent changes between nozzles of different diameters.
- Nozzles with thermal insulation cover to maintain heat and prevent material residue.