right of withdrawal
The following right of withdrawal applies to consumers
You can revoke your contractual declaration within one month without giving reasons in writing (eg letter, fax, e-mail) or - if the goods before the deadline - also by returning the goods. The period begins after receipt of this instruction in text form but not before receipt of the goods by the recipient and also not before fulfillment of our obligations under § 312g Abs. 1 Satz 1 BGB in conjunction with Article 246 § 3 EGBGB and our information obligations under Article 246 § 2 in conjunction with § 1 Abs. 1 and 2 EGBGB. The timely dispatch of the revocation or the goods suffices to comply with the revocation period. The revocation is to be addressed to:
Office- und Kopiermanagement 2000 KG
Nuremberg Str. 54
Phone: +49 (0)921 / 75734-0
Fax: +49 (0)921 / 75734-34
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this Agreement, we shall reimburse you immediately and no later than fourteen days from the date on which we received notice of your revocation of this Agreement for all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (other than additional charges arising from your choice of a method of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us). We will use the same means of payment used by you in the original transaction for such refund, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you and in no event will you be charged for such refund.
We may refuse to refund until we have received the Goods back or until you have provided evidence that you have returned the Goods, whichever is earlier.
You shall return or deliver the Goods to us immediately and in any event no later than fourteen days from the date on which you notify us of the revocation of this Contract. This period shall be deemed to have been observed if you dispatch the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days. You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
If you are unable to return or surrender to us the goods received or their uses (e.g. advantages of use), or if you are unable to return or surrender them in whole or in part, or only in a deteriorated condition, you must pay us compensation in this respect.
You do not have to pay compensation for any deterioration caused by the intended use of the goods. You only have to pay compensation for the value of the goods if you have used the goods in a way that goes beyond the examination of their properties and functionality. Testing the properties and functionality" means testing and trying out the respective goods, as is possible and usual in a retail shop.
We offer the Open Monday for this purpose. Here all customers are given the opportunity to test systems over a period of 60 minutes. Furthermore, sample prints can be ordered from us.
If the use of the thing now exceeds these test possibilities, we allow ourselves to renew the mainly used parts at the expense of the consumer. Further the surfaces of the hardware are examined for damages. Possible damages must also be set off against the purchase price.
Principles for 3D printers:
- If the printing time is less than 5 hours, there will be no further costs for you as long as the item has not deteriorated. This corresponds to the "test of properties and functionality".
- For printing times between 5 and 48 hours, the parts mainly used are replaced at the consumer's expense and the working time is calculated accordingly. Any possible deterioration of the goods (scratches, signs of use, ...) must also be settled.
- For printing times over 48 hours, we reserve the right to refuse withdrawal. This goes clearly beyond a "check of the characteristics and the function mode" as it is possible and usual in the retail shop and reduces the value of the commodity dramatically. However, we can store the system again for a fee of 25% of the purchase price. In addition, the parts mainly used are replaced at the consumer's expense and the working time is calculated accordingly. A possible deterioration of the goods (scratches, signs of use, ...) must also be paid.
- If the printing time exceeds 48 hours, we reserve the right to refuse withdrawal. This goes well beyond "testing the properties and functionality" as is possible and common in a retail store and dramatically reduces the value of the goods. However, we can store the system for a fee of 25% of the purchase price. In addition, the parts mainly used are replaced at the consumer's expense and the working time is calculated accordingly. A possible deterioration of the goods (scratches, signs of use, ...) must also be paid.
- If the actual printing hours can no longer be read out due to a reset of the system, more than 48 printing hours must be assumed. The corresponding regulations then apply.
Items that can be sent by parcel post in their original packaging (including all transport safety devices used by the manufacturer) must be returned at our expense and risk. The goods cannot be sent to us without the original packaging and transport safety devices. The risk of transport damage would be too high.
Further information can be found in our General Terms and Conditions.