Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: R3DPVAP
- EAN: 6970240723431
- commodity code: 39169050
Specifications: 1.75mm / 0,75kg
Raise3D Premium PVA+ Filament
Raise3D Premium PVA+ is a polyvinyl alcohol (PVA)-based cold water-soluble support filament for FFF 3D printing with dual extruders. The material has enhanced thermal stability, and is compatible with generic 3D printing materials, including PLA, PETG, PA (nylon) and PA12 CF, making it an ideal support material for various types of filaments. The PVA+ supports dissolve when immersed in water, leaving behind a smooth outer surface finish on the 3D printed part.
Watch Raise3D Premium PVA+ Filament introduction video here.
• Improved formula with enhanced stability in printing, ideal for support structure.
• Excellent water solubility, quicker and more efficient.
• Thermally more stable than regular PVA, also suitable for Nylon CF.
• Good bonding to PLA, PET-G, Nylon, Nylon CF.
• Dissolvable in cold water.
• Waste can be disposed with household effluent.
Attention: PVA + cannot be combined with PC. It can work in combination with ABS, but there can be problems here too.