75.99€ * 80.92€ *
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: TCARBB1
- commodity code: 39169050
TreeD CARBONIO 3D-Print-Filament
We only use fibers, not powders for Carbonio. Because it is not "powder carbon" but "fiber carbon".
100% tested and working. After months of development, Carbonio is ready to print and actually works.
It is ideal for high-end mechanical applications, thanks to its high modulus of elasticity.
Its very low hygroscopicity means that you It is however always advisable to dry it before use.
TreeD Carbonio Nylon Printing Specifications:
- Density: 1 g/cm3 (IDO 1183)
- Elasticity: 9 GPa (ISO 527)
- Flexural strength: 170 Mpa (ISO 178)
- Impact strength: 65 kj/m2 (ISO 179)
TreeD Carbonio nylon 3D printing parameters:
- Printability: Easy
- Build plate temperature: 100°C -10°/+15°
- Printing temperature: 230°C +10°-5°
- Building plate coating: Kapton tape with adhesive, Buildtak with adhesive
- Printing speed: 60 mm/s
|Material:||Fibre-Filled, PA - Nylon|
|Color:||black, blue, red|
|Radius:||1,75 mm, 2,85 mm|