Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
- Order number: WASPP032
- commodity code: 84779080
WASP CARBON KIT 19V filament stepper with RJ45 connector
Fits for: WASP 4070 PRO
The continuous improvement on the Delta WASP extrusion system has led to the creation of an adaptable KIT on all printer models produced by WASP.
Thanks to the innovative dual gear filament driver, and the new SPITFIRE X with removable nozzles, the extrusion force has been tripled and the nozzle replacement operation has been simplified, switching from 0.4 to 0.8 in few seconds.
The nozzles are made of hardened super rapid steel, plated to increase hardness and then coated to improve flowability.
WASP CARBON KIT has been designed in order to print advanced technical materials such as Carbon Nylon on all Delta WASP printer models.
Carbon Fiber Nylon is a mechanically and thermally resistant technical material with excellent surface quality and can be printed even without a hot chamber. (* nevertheless, using a hot chamber will result in better mechanical performances).
CONTENT OF THE KIT
- WASP SPITFIRE X Extruder 0.4
- Double gear filament driver X 1.75 mm
- M2 High speed steel nozzle SPITFIRE X 0.4 (hardened, subjected to electro-nickel plating and surface treatment for high sliding)
- M2 High speed steel nozzle SPITFIRE X 0.8 x 2 (hardened, subjected to electro-nickel plating and surface treatment for high sliding)
- Cleaning Kit ( Allen key 2.5, key 7 for nozzle and quick coupling, syringe)
- Elastic bands (plastic ties and screws and nuts for rubber bands)
- Nylon Carbon Fiber filament 500g
- SD card with instructions and profiles
- Extruder aluminium plate (serial number)
|Especially for:||WASP 4070 PRO|