Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: WASPP083
- commodity code: 84779080
LDM WASP Extruder 3.0 for 2040 CLAY/ CLAY KIT
LDM WASP Extruder 3.0 is a ceramic extruder, a professional instrument for the deposition of dense fluid material as clay mixture and experimental materials. It is equipped with a screw system capable of regulating the output flow of the material, allowing a rapid flow interruction and a good retraction control.
- Steel screw designed to triple the extrusion flow
- Luer Lock adapter
- Bubble eliminating extruder, it eliminates air bubbles in the mixture.
- Extrusion controlling system with retraction option.
- Outward pressure multiplier.
- 1.5 mm steel nozzle ideal for accurate printing, medium difficulty, with material of magnificency up to 0.3 mm.
- 2 mm steel nozzle ideal for fast printing, low difficulty.
- 3 mm steel nozzle ideal for really low difficulty printing.
- Adapter for Luer Lock nozzles to also use conical plastic nozzle
LDM WASP Extruder 3.0 is WASP extruder for printing with fluid-dense materials such as ceramics, porcelain, clay, alumine, zirconium and advanced ceramics.
The extruder is based on two principles of extrusion: the tank under pressure that pushes the mixture in the extruder and the screw controlled by the machine that defines with precision the flow of material coming out from the nozzle.
In this way the printer is perfect even for complex parts with a lot of retractions.
The structure of the extruder is designed to be easily disassembled and cleaned in all of its parts.
|Speziell für 3D Drucker:||WASP 2040 CLAY, WASP 40100 CLAY|