Delivery starting in Q3 2020
The iBridger i340
Including 36 months all-round carefree package:
- Delivery and installation on site (ground-level delivery without stairs included, other transport possible for an additional charge)
- Training (software, hardware, hardware maintenance) for up to 5 users on site (approx. 4 hours)
- Warranty extension to a total of 36 months (excluding pressure nozzles, build plates and user errors *; guarantee for selected components only with a limited period of use *)
- Free service on site by us or certified partners in warranty cases
- Premium telephone support for questions about hardware and software (also via video conference)
Large format industrial 3D printer with high production volume
is designed to run continuously for a larger scale with dual extruders. Create functional prototypes, production tools, and strong end-use parts made from advanced polymers and composite materials like PEEK, PA6-CF, PA6-GF etc.
iBridger i340 delivers accurate, industrial grade parts repeatedly. With simple setup, reliable dual extrusion, intuitive touchscreen, thermostatic chamber and filament auto splicing, iBridger i340 is the complete professional 3D printing solution.
Advanced Thermal System
Print chamber: PID control, max. 90 ℃
Print multiple filaments
PEEK, PETG, PA6+CF, PA6+GF, ABS, PC, PA6/66, PLA, ASA, TPU, PVA, HIPS…..
Open to 3rd party filaments
Layer resolution: min 0,01mm
Accuracy: ±0,2mm or ±0,002mm/mm
Easy to use
10.1 inch full color touch screen
High print success rate
Dual liftable nozzles
Metal frame with hundred high precision parts
Patented circuit design
Optimised print control program
Other advanced features
Flexible build plate
Four filament bins for non-stop printing
HIGH TEMPERATURE PRINT HEAD
Dual extruder configuration
- The unique design of the nozzle structure significantly reduces the risk of jams or leaks.
- Dual extruder, two-color printing, dual media printing, support for different printing requirements.
- Print head cooling to avoid jams.
Ring-shaped design of the heater
- Ring-shaped hot end with 360- rotating heating wire that can heat up to 410-c quickly and evenly.
- The hot end is equipped with a high temperature protection for heat conservation and scald protection.
Dual liftable nozzles
- The unique design of the print head allows the nozzles to move up and down (repeatability <0.004 mm}, this stable and reusable mechanism effectively prevents scratches and damage between print object and idle nozzle.
- The nozzles can be raised to Smm within 1/6 second (150000 times reliability test).
Easy Swap Nozzle Set
- Easily replaceable to make nozzle care more convenient.
- Repeatable disassembly design allowing frequent changes between nozzles of different diameters.
- Nozzles with thermal insulation cover to maintain heat and prevent material residue.