arecal IPA isopropanol cleaner 400ml spray can against adhesive residues
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 8950124
- commodity code: 84779080
arecal IPA Isopropanol Cleaner
Perfect for glass buildplates
The solvent isopropanol combines the advantages of several individual special cleaners in itself, so versatile it can be used. It effectively dissolves even stubborn deposits such as grease, resins, varnish or ink without any effort. You can further dilute the water-soluble agent with water if necessary. To clean, simply take a sheet of kitchen paper or a soft cloth, apply isopropanol to it and wipe over the surface to be cleaned - done! This is how to successfully clean surfaces such as:
- Glass surfaces
- eyeglass lenses and frames
- camera lenses
Isopropanol is ideal for removing dirt deposits, adhesive residues and as a degreasing agent.
Isopropanol can be used in a variety of ways as a solvent for paints, varnishes, essential oils or waxes.
Only suitable for external use!
- Highly flammable (VbF:B)! Keep away from ignition sources! Do not smoke!
- Keep well closed and out of reach of children.
- Do not use in the immediate vicinity of the eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
- Allow solution to dry completely before contact with electrical equipment
Always test for suitability and material compatibility before use. Please note that the product requires a few minutes to remove adhesive residues.
This information can only be recommendations based on our experience. Pre-tests by the user are always required.