Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: OKM3D36
- commodity code: 84779080
MTplus permanent pressure plate
Suitable for: Raise3D Pro3 / Pro3 Plus
Dimensions: approx. 346 x 366 x 0.95mm (WxLxH)
The original MTplus permanent printing plate enables PLA, ABS, ASA, igus tribofilament, POM or Laywood to be printed on a heated bed. The excellent material properties of our permanent printing plate allow for optimal adhesion of the printed parts during printing. The printed parts detach themselves when they cool down to room temperature. The original MTplus permanent printing plate is not subject to wear and tear and can be used over the long term. The annoying sticking of adhesive tape to the print surface is no longer necessary, nor is rubbing with obscure adhesion promoters.
The first original MTplus permanent printing plates have been in continuous use since 2010 and still work like the first day.
Here you will find a report on this permanent printing plate
We recommend this plate when using high temperature filaments such as: ABS, Nylon, PP, ...
- Plate does not have to be glued on
- Plate is extremely durable and stable
- The hotter the plate is heated, the higher the adhesion
- When cold, models detach themselves
- Plate can be used directly on the glass plate
- Plate must be fixed to glass plate / building board (clamps or tape)
- More expensive than BuildTak film
The use of 3M 468MP is recommended for the Raise3D Pro3 print bed.