Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 3dsotse1
- EAN: 7072482002097
- commodity code: 84779080
3DSolex Timeslicer upgrade hotend in the standard set
Suitable for: Raise3D E2/Pro3 (mountable on both sides)
Scope of delivery:
1x Timeslicer heat block including heat break (pre-assembled)
1x 04mm CHT nozzle
1x 0.8mm CHT nozzle
1x tool set
The smart plug & play alternative to the original hotend
The 3DSolex Timeslicer Upgrade-Hotend has been specially developed and optimized for the 1-to-1 replacement of Raise3D Hotends of the E2 series.
There are two sets available:
Standard with a 0.40mm and a 0.80mm core heating nozzle for up to 4 times more filament flow compared to the normal hotend
Premium with an additional 0.60mm Ruby Everlast nozzle, which is specially designed for the permanent use of fiber-reinforced filaments.
The upgrade hotends use the original heating cartridge and the original temperature sensor. In contrast to products from other manufacturers, nothing needs to be changed on the sensitive electronics.
When it comes to nozzles, 3DSolex offers a large selection of standard, special nozzles and custom sizes. Now also with CHT - Core Heating Technology - thanks to which up to 4x more plastic can be melted in the same time. This enables unprecedented printing speeds.
0.25 / 0.40 / 0.60 / 0.80 / 1.00 mm (very similar to the Raise3D offer)
Special nozzles with ruby insert for fiber-filled materials:
0,25 / 0,40 / 0,50 / 0,60 / 0,80 / 1,20 mm
0,10 / 0,15 / 1,50 mm
With this large selection you are of course even more flexible.
You can also print extremely fine structures with the small nozzles, achieve higher speeds with the large nozzles and use fiber-filled filaments permanently with the Ruby nozzles.
The advantages at a glance:
- Upgrade hotends can be exchanged 1 to 1 for Raise3D products (plug & play)
- CHT enables significantly higher melting rates and thus higher printing speeds
- Significantly improved heat break, so there is no longer any risk of filament jams between the hot end and the filament feed
- Optimized cooling, thus permanently high operating temperatures can be implemented
- Nozzles can be replaced more easily
- Large selection of nozzles
- Made in Norway, highest quality of the components and the final assembly
- The temperature distribution is more even
- Identical height as the original hotend, so exchanging a single hotend is no problem
- Easy nozzle replacement because brass (nozzle) is screwed into brass (block)