Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 50-80 Workdays
- Order number: r3dmffg1
- commodity code: 84778099
Raise3D Metalfuse Forge 1
New technology, a leap in efficiency
MetalFuse uses the catalytic debinding process that results in a 60% reduction in machining time and an increase in the density of the part up to 97% of the density of wrought iron.
High-quality metal filament from BASF
By using BASF Forward AM's Ultrafuse 316L and Ultrafuse 17-4 PH metal filaments, Metalfuse is able to achieve better print repeatability and higher yield.
Use of a proven process
The catalytic debinding furnace (D200-E) and the sintering furnace (S200-C) are used for post-processing of the "green parts", similar to the process developed based on BASF's know-how from metal injection molding (MIM).
Specialized slicing software
A special edition of ideaMaker offers templates optimized for this type of printing, taking into account the sintering and debinding process that can be combined with Metalfuse. This special edition of ideaMaker also offers an easier slicing process.
A one-click visual interface that selects a template and provides stored work history for review.
Filters that clean exhaust fumes, bringing them to a safe level and reducing pollution.
- Build volume: Single extruder 300 × 300 × 300 mm, Dual extruder 255 x 300 x 300 mm
- Printing technology: FFF
- Print head system: Dual-head with electronic lifting system
- Filament diameter: 2.85 mm
- XYZ step size: 0.78125, 0.78125, 0.078125 micron
- Print head travel speed: 30-150 mm/s
- Build plate: glass build plate
- Maximum temperature of construction plate: 120℃.
- Heated bed material: silicone
- Building plate leveling: Auto leveling
- Filament run-out-sensor: Available
- Supported materials: Metals (Ultrafuse 316L, Ultrafuse 17-4PH).
- Layer height: 0.1 - 0.25mm
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm (standard), 0.6/ 0.8mm (available)
- Maximum nozzle temperature: 300℃
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, LAN, USB port, live camera.
- Noise emission (acoustic): < 55 dB (A) indoors
- Operating ambient temperature: 15-30℃, 10-90% RH non-condensing.
- Storage temperature: -25℃ to +55℃, 10-90% RH, non-condensing.
- Filter: HEPA filter with activated carbon.
- EVE Smart AssistantAvailable
- Supported materials: Ultrafuse 316L, Ultrafuse 17-4 PH.
BASF Ultrafuse® 17-4PH
Alloy 17-4PH (UNS S17400), type 630, is a chromium-nickel-copper precipitation hardening martensitic stainless steel with an addition of niobium. 17-4PH combines high strength and hardness with good corrosion resistance.
BASF Ultrafuse® 316L
Alloy 316/316L (UNS S31600/S31603) is an austenitic chromium-nickel-molybdenum steel designed to provide better corrosion resistance than Alloy 304/304L in moderately corrosive environments.
|Printing Technology:||FFF - FDM|
|Buildvolume:||ab 30 cm|